BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Trouble up ahead?



Sensibility, and reason would tell me to fear the world I live in, but I don’t. Logic and sometimes knowledge can be a burden. The amount of nuclear firepower in the world vastly out numbers (and that is putting it lightly) the amount it would take to destroy the earth, but I, for one am unafraid. There is a sense of overwhelming tranquility within me; I know that the earth, and this life, was not meant to end by means of any man. The end of all days will be formed and decided by the creator of the earth’s entirety, every living thing has a purpose on the earth and although we choose which steps we take along the road, we do not have a choice when it comes to decisions bigger than we are. Just as you do not have a choice between right and wrong, and just as we are not entitled to pick and choose the guidelines of religion that are convenient to our lifestyles, no man is gong to decide to end what was created by a hand mightier than all things.

0 comments: