BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

I am a Spaghetti Noodle

I've come to a realization.
I am a wet spaghetti noodle, not dry and hard and in a straight line, no, wet, and full of compromise and flexible in any way for any person near me.
I can bend and twist in any way you need me to, I will make myself uncomfortable to make your life easier.
You can spiral me around to fit your needs and I will not break, feel free to use me as you see fit.
And at the end of the day when I've dryed, I will be kinked and twisted, and brittle, you will not recognize me, you will have used me up and tossed me aside.
I will not be attractive or happy, I will be broken on the inside and outside.
The worst thing is, It is a self inflicted pain because I choose to be a spaghetti noodle,
I am addicted to it.
and I hate it.

0 comments: