BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SLOW DOWN AND GET STUCK IN THE GROWND.




I spend all week at school studying until my ears are bleeding, and every minute not dedicated to studying working until my feet want to fall off. I have nothing in my near future but these things, and I can't take a break or I will lose them both. And they are what we as American's thrive on.

I can't wait for my life to be stable. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to drive 180 miles or more per week, to make money that isn't enough to support myself. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to stress 32 weeks per year (school) so that I can graduate in MAYBE five or six years and have a whole new type of stress a.k.a STUDENT LOANS. When I think about the future, I can't see myself sitting in the same building for years on end, I see myself being proactive and performing duties based on a human interest level. Which means, that when and if my life "settles" I will not be satisfied, which also means that if this restless anxiety I feel along with the simultaneous exhaustion subsides, I will feel as though I am not exerting my full potential into the world. That being said, I am very optimistic and excited about my major and my plans for the future.

0 comments: