BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Growing up.


I run from confrontation. It is hard for me to face hard situations, and I am just realizing this. I am a very outgoing person, very open and conversational, but when it comes to certain parts of my life, I don't tell anyone. I think that this is unhealthy only because I have people in my life who think they know everything about me. I pick and choose of the people who are close to me, who "gets to" know what. I really have to be careful when I get close to people, I feel like I need to be a certain type of person, I feel like I need to show people the person I want to be, not the person I actually am. I guess it is hard to accept that I am not the person I want to be. I need to accept who I am and if I don't like it, change it. But everything is easier said than done.

0 comments: